• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [RealSoftOT] Searching For Serious Staff Members.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
I search for serious staff members to join RealSoftOT as crew position.

This is what I need at this moment, can change any time.

Gamemasters
Job:
Your Job is to take rule violation reports, make sure people follow the rules.
You will also sort out the "bullshit" from serious reports before hand it over to me, RealSoft.
You will be the one gets spammed by people so that you have Private Msgs ignored is up to you.
You will be active in Help Channel and in the rule violation channel (there all reports should show up)
If you got a serious bug or issue you will inform me. I don't want any false reports to arrive at me, my time is limited and I must use that time I have to deal with real issues.

Adviser Master
Job:
Your job is simple, you'll help people ingame by being active in help channel and make sure people behave.
Your main duty will be to advise the server as far you can, by sites, forums, and so on. it will be a lot of ways to advise at and it's up to you to figure out how.

Note: What ever position you will have you'll be really guarded and I will not tolerate insults coming from a staff member!
If you play the game you better make sure that you know when you're playing, and when you're at work and never mix them up!

Also whatever position you get you'll not be able to abuse it, you wont be able to teleport players, summon items or even pick up items.
if you find that a situation you don't like, then you're not a serious staff member.

I will select the most serious application within 24 hours and you'll start the "work" within 48 hours!
You'll gain a document with few rules to you both as staff member and private player. also some stuffs what your job is about.

Regards!

ps: if you aren't into the server nor the positions here then don't even post.
click
HERE instead.

Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

Name : Austin

Experience, with proof : Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.

How many languages can you speak: Just English

Past jobs names of OT servers: My recent ones were ProjectSociety, Realtibiamap (Both with frankfarmer). Forgottenl (Omar), and some other minor OTs including some of my own.

Why should i pick you for GM: I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

Thanks!

Hey, My name is Andrew I am from New York, I am 18 and currently go to a trade school for automotive technology. I have Been playing tibia since 7.6 and really hated when the wands were implemented into the game. I have been working on Ot's since 8.1, the first time I played a ot was when my friend introduced me his 7.6 ot. I only speak English But I would try my best to translate what the player is saying if needed. I am a big fan of 7.6 tibia, but I don't really have the internet connection to play on a character for real, but I will still be able to be on and help with what ever the players need and keep people from violating the rules. I am very good with people and am good at calming people down and taking control of a situation.

PS: Please keep in mind that I am not the best at writing a application but any further questions you may need to ask me feel free too.

If you need to contact me you may contact me at the following.
Private message on forum
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Hausch107
Phone: If you must I will give you my cell phone number to text me if its important, but My aim and msn is always on because I have them on my phone.

Kind Regards,
Hausch

E-mail: [email protected]
25 April 2010
Age 15
Name Allen

Dear Realsoft

Application for the Adviser Master​

I am writing to apply for the Adviser Master, which was advertised on Otland boards on 25 April 2010.

My working experience as a Gamemaster improved my staff-member skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I speak and write English. I also have fluent spoken and written German, Serbian and Croatian and can therefore work in Croatian, Serbian and German sections.

Currently I am studying a Highschool in serbia for Economic, graduating in 2013. Subjects which I am studying are to be economic to everything, and get a balance in the world.

While leading and organising Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.

I am available for interview at any time. I can be contacted most easily on the msn or e-mail i gave you. I look forward for a answer.

Yours sincerely
Pro Warbringer

Hello, my name is Ali and I'm 16 years old. 17 in 27th October.

I'm searching a job as a Gamemaster. I will never insult any player, and I will be very serious. I have (recently) finished most of my exams, which means; I won't be inactive. I will be there for the players when they need it, and I accept that I cannot make any items or teleport any player.

My experience: I have been hosting many open tibia servers before, not only that, I have had a Gamemaster (and God) position in many other servers that I didn't host. I have been serious in all of them. I have been playing Tibia since 7.4, so I basically know very much.

I can speak English, Swedish and Arabic very well. I got highest grade on all of them ^^

You should pick me as a Gamemaster, well, first of all to try me out and I can guarantee you that you will NOT regret it. If you want more information about me, add my msn :)

Contact Info:

MSN: [email protected]

I'm online very often, so I don't think you will see me offline unless you add me very late :p.

Thanks!

Hey I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's the basic!

Name : Austin

Experience, with proof : Open tibia 3-4 years, Real 6-7 years. I've spent most of my time working with frankfarmer but he ended up taking a break and I was left jobless, stuff happens.

How many languages can you speak: Just English

Past jobs names of OT servers: My recent ones were ProjectSociety, Realtibiamap (Both with frankfarmer). Forgottenl (Omar), and some other minor OTs including some of my own.

Why should i pick you for GM: I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. More follow-up on my application page.

Thanks!
-1 at him, Man I have seen u write an application for every job thread here I dont think you can play 5 server a day and be on them for an average 2 hours. <_<

EDIT:sorry realsoft I didnt read the last thing that said on the thread,>.<

Do I have to submit an application? :p I'll help ya enforce but not if I have to write an application lol. I'll could easily write a BA one but you already know me.

-1 at him, Man I have seen u write an application for every job thread here I dont think you can play 5 server a day and be on them for an average 2 hours. <_<

EDIT:sorry realsoft I didnt read the last thing that said on the thread,>.<

Well whats it to you? It's my application so why can't i use my application write-up for my application purposes?... I wrote it didn't I?

And ontop of that not everybody accepts and puts me on the job suddenly, so why wouldn't I make myself apply to a couple of people and see who is interested... Do that in real life, atleast most people do...

AND you do the same thing, everything i've applied for, you've applied on kthxbye

I would be a part of you ot as a staff member =)

Name: Alex
Live: Sweden
Languages: Sweden as home languages. English as i study in school.

Experince: I have been played tibia for 5 years. I have been Tutor/Gm/Cm on ots. I have even been complete tutor on real tibia :D

Why should i pick you for gm: I am active about 3+ hours each day mabye less and mabye more depend on what days. I am very friendly to people and got no problem to speak to all. I got no problem to get to know all kind of people.

Proff: I was God on http://yaltera.tibiacz.com.. But i quit cause not relly many players online there. Kind of dead server now, so you can contact me on

[email protected]
or
Pm me on otland.net :D

Hey :D

Name : Ruan

Experience, with proof : I play tibia since version 7.5. My first ot was in version 7.6. I'm all the day online, can support all the day :).

How many languages can you speak: English / Portuguese

Past jobs names of OT servers: I was senior tutor & gms in some minor OTs, including my own, was 200 players on every day. It was real map, but i closed it because have so much bugs :p..

Why should i pick you for GM: Mmmm i like old school servers, and loved your one, i can search for bugs, support players, be a serious gm, ermmmmmm... give me a chance :p.

Back
Top Bottom