• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

realy riot realy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WardawG

★Scarlet Horn Mapper★
Reaction score
wtf i go play ranked all champs are picked game starts then lol crashed i start lol again and got a update for 15 minutes? OMFG THIS GAME REALY

Not to flame or anything dude, but every single post you've made related to LoL are posts that somehow have a complain in it, if you really feel like LoL doesn't do its job properly you could just stop playing it.
I do know how it feels when LoL creashes when something "important" is about to happen, but seriously, if you don't like Riot, stop playing LoL, there's more MOBAs you could play.

Actually he is right, happened to me before aswell. lol launcher crashed and had an update of 30 minutes in a ranked game. No need to flame him if you dont know what you're talking about.

Actually he is right, happened to me before aswell. lol launcher crashed and had an update of 30 minutes in a ranked game. No need to flame him if you dont know what you're talking about.

I wasn't flaming at all.

I wasn't flaming at all.

You suggested he should find another game because he complains about something really serious riot should fix asap. Flaming IMO since you dont know the problem yet answer him.

He's not flaming whatsoever, plus what he said is true, I have also noticed the same thing.

Not to flame or anything dude, but every single post you've made related to LoL are posts that somehow have a complain in it, if you really feel like LoL doesn't do its job properly you could just stop playing it.
I do know how it feels when LoL creashes when something "important" is about to happen, but seriously, if you don't like Riot, stop playing LoL, there's more MOBAs you could play.

That makes no sense though, the game is pretty nice and such in general it's just Riot who can't get their shit together and focus on releasing champions every two fucking weeks instead.

I agree with Bogart tbh. He didin't say "Guys,there is a bug with rankeds where the problem is ~~'' But every post he made is "OMAGAD WTF RIOT NOOBS I NO PLAY DIS GAME HAZ TOO MUCH NOOBS AND FIX NEED MUST!"

Instead of complaining about it to people who will be sarcastic and make fun of you, go complain to Riot personally.

I agree with Bogart tbh. He didin't say "Guys,there is a bug with rankeds where the problem is ~~'' But every post he made is "OMAGAD WTF RIOT NOOBS I NO PLAY DIS GAME HAZ TOO MUCH NOOBS AND FIX NEED MUST!"

Maybe you should learn to read cause he did state the problem.

All I see is people flaming back and forth, if you got a problem then take it with Riot, nobody here on OTLand can solve your problems unless we personally work for Riot, as for what Bogart said, you do need to stop. If the game doesn't suit you and there are too many "noobs" or "problems" for your like you are more than welcome to try another game like Dota 2, Dota (orig), HoN, or one of the other third-rate MOBA games. Other than that there is nothing the OTLand community can do for you.

All I see is people flaming back and forth, if you got a problem then take it with Riot, nobody here on OTLand can solve your problems unless we personally work for Riot, as for what Bogart said, you do need to stop. If the game doesn't suit you and there are too many "noobs" or "problems" for your like you are more than welcome to try another game like Dota 2, Dota (orig), HoN, or one of the other third-rate MOBA games. Other than that there is nothing the OTLand community can do for you.

like i dindt know that yet that the lol community can do something about that i am not fcking retarded

Implying Riot listens to players either, just take a look at their bug section on their forum xD.

like i dindt know that yet that the lol community can do something about that i am not fcking retarded
Then you sir are a whiney little noob who can't do anything for himself since he takes things that are supposed to be put on one forum/community and brings it here. There is no reason to even try and talk about your little "LoL" problems here since we cannot offer help. Stop whining and stand up like a man and submit a complaint, sure it make take time but the more you keep pestering them about it the more they will get it out of their way quicker so you'd stop bothering them.

Implying Riot listens to players either, just take a look at their bug section on their forum xD.

I realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back