• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reaper, or Renuzit, plus Oh Shit

Sledge Hammer

Reaction score
:DHi I'm Sludge Hammer in the game, yes I'm aware I spelt that wrong its Sledge Hammer so sorry for those of you who might complain.

I'm hunted because the Bruh's assume I'm the "girlfriend" of the character known as Guarded Serpent. Lets start off with I'm a guy...

Now today I'm not sure whether it was Renuzit, or Reaper, attacking me plus Oh Shit, they miserably failed considering I'm level 313 and their all level 500 plus (or around there), I feel the attack was unjust and would appreciate it if we could resolve this without you guys bashing me and trying to kill me repeatedly.

Also sorry if I offended you by saying you miserably failed, it was in no way meant to upset you...

Please get back to me A.S.A.P.

Last edited:
If you're are a new player here, first of all, don't question what we do and you should be fine unless we are bored or mad.

Also, what makes us veday veday angry is when noobs (you and everyone on this server) run to PZ and talk shit (especially if they were already 1 sq away and get hit once).

Tanner your the The Dentist I presume, and therefore I dont think it really concerns you even if you are with the Bruh...

Also I didn't run straight to the PZ nor did I talk shit... Next time you post Tanner please try and some sense of your post before commenting on something when you have none of the facts.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Well, the only thing everyone can agree on is...

That Myth is the shit!!

(seriously though, this sounds pretty childish)

Tanner your the The Dentist I presume, and therefore I dont think it really concerns you even if you are with the Bruh...

Also I didn't run straight to the PZ nor did I talk shit... Next time you post Tanner please try and some sense of your post before commenting on something when you have none of the facts.

Thank you.

you're*

I'm also Oh Shit.

There went your post.

Bye.

and no myth, its not childish, i dropped this idiot because SHE was attacking my nightmares when i was hunting on my knight, after i asked her multiple times not to
idc if you are guarded serpents girlfriend or not, im gona kill you if i want to
thats how cyntara pretty much goes, i probably wouldnt even atk you if i saw you again, but now that you make a big deal out of it by posting on the forums crying to not be hunted, ur hunted.

and yes, myth is the ShiT!
:D

Back