• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Reborn/Capture Monster

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I bought those scripts for my OT, now I dont use them anymore so i decides to put them here :)

First Script:
Unique Reborn System
It contains a NPC:
Player: Hi
NPC: Hello PLAYER NAME, Do you want to reborn?
Player: yes

He get logged out and when he logs in he is reborned

Talkaction:
You can say !reborn to check how many reborns you have!

EX: You currently made X reborns.

Creaturescript:
You can check other players reborn by clicking on them:
EX: You see Amiroslo he is Druid. He made X Reborn!
[I think that I forgot to add rebirth.lua in the rar folder. so here is the script.]
Code:
local storage = 2500 -- same as in rebirth npc

function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
    if not isPlayer(thing.uid) then
        return true
    end

doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, '. Done rebirths: ' .. math.max(0, getCreatureStorage(thing.uid, storage)))
    return true
end
And you learn spells at X reborn, you can edit it and add spells and at wich reborn you learn it.

SECOND SCRIPT:
Capture a monster rune

Its a rune when u right click it and click it on a monster with red HP you will try to capture him, you can edit the % of failing or successing while catching him, you can use the rune once, when you capture him the rune turns into a X item and you can summon it and summon it back, when you right click on the X item it will say wich monster is in there and who captured it.

Those scripts are for 0.3.6pl1
Tested and working 100%

All scripts included in rar. Links below

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3n2zebj3zdlx40c/Capture a monster system.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9z7qf3bo39zns9f/Reborn System.rar

Last edited:
Can you add to this script "Capture a monster rune"
tThat owner cant kill his summon and other thing that is when you summon your monster for example Rotworm he will be have your name i mean Koozaczek catch him, when he summon monster he will be have name Koozaczek

Hello,
I bought those scripts for my OT, now I dont use them anymore so i decides to put them here :)

First Script:
Unique Reborn System
It contains a NPC:
Player: Hi
NPC: Hello PLAYER NAME, Do you want to reborn?
Player: yes

He get logged out and when he logs in he is reborned

Talkaction:
You can say !reborn to check how many reborns you have!

EX: You currently made X reborns.

Creaturescript:
You can check other players reborn by clicking on them:
EX: You see Amiroslo he is Druid. He made X Reborn!

And you learn spells at X reborn, you can edit it and add spells and at wich reborn you learn it.

SECOND SCRIPT:
Capture a monster rune

Its a rune when u right click it and click it on a monster with red HP you will try to capture him, you can edit the % of failing or successing while catching him, you can use the rune once, when you capture him the rune turns into a X item and you can summon it and summon it back, when you right click on the X item it will say wich monster is in there and who captured it.

Those scripts are for 0.3.6pl1
Tested and working 100%

All scripts included in rar. Links below

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3n2zebj3zdlx40c/Capture a monster system.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9z7qf3bo39zns9f/Reborn System.rar
[18/12/2014 21:06:32] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/rebirth.lua: No such file or directory
[18/12/2014 21:06:32] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/rebirth.lua)
[18/12/2014 21:06:32] cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/rebirth.lua: No such file or directory
i think you forgot to add creaturescript script

@amirolso u forget to add rebirt.lua on look in craturescript folder to fix ur problem @imback1 use this
add in creaturescript make file name rebirth
Code:
local storage =2500 -- same as in rebirth npc

return true
    end

doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, '. rebirths: ' .. math.max(0, getCreatureStorage(thing.uid, storage)))
    return true
end

@amirolso u forget to add rebirt.lua on look in craturescript folder to fix ur problem @imback1 use this
add in creaturescript make file name rebirth
Code:
local storage =2500 -- same as in rebirth npc

return true
    end

doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, '. rebirths: ' .. math.max(0, getCreatureStorage(thing.uid, storage)))
    return true
end
mmm doesn't work and there wasn't any error on console >.<
@heba

u register in login?
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "rebirth")

[18/12/2014 21:06:32] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/rebirth.lua: No such file or directory
[18/12/2014 21:06:32] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/rebirth.lua)
[18/12/2014 21:06:32] cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/rebirth.lua: No such file or directory
i think you forgot to add creaturescript script
this should work. you must have done something wrong. check again. and restart ur ot after adding it.
Code:

return true
    end

doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, '. Done rebirths: ' .. math.max(0, getCreatureStorage(thing.uid, storage)))
    return true
end

Last edited:
this should work. you must have done something wrong. check again. and restart ur ot after adding it.
Code:

return true
    end

return true
end
sorry doesn't work :S give me ur creaturescript :S

Bug with capture monster have bug, when i try summon my monster when for example others monsters is around me (no have space to summon), they will open but will be without my summon and i cant back him to ball

Back