• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommendation for a server

Vael

Reaction score
OK I am I don't know if this is the right section but I am searching for a good RPG or RPG-PVP OT server with not too much focus on PVP and not too many players (100+ 24/7 is a bit too much) with a custom map (doesn't matter, just tired of the real tibia map). Dedicated server to avoid lags. Not too high exp stages either.

Anyone know a good one? :peace:

Well I would prefer without but it's ok as long as it's not a teleport room with full of teleporters each with a sign telling you what hunt place you get to.

EDIT: Forgot to add, why I put RPG in type of server is because people usually stay away from cheats (bots, acc share, buying items through VIP) I should have said cheats should be very low amount and not advantages through donations. I already visited three servers and the owners get really slacky when people pay them :/

EDIT2: Nothing? :(

Last edited:
Back