• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Recruitment] Searching for Team

bloodhawk

Reaction score
Hello all,

As the title says im recruiting a team to create the best 8.1 RPG PvP Server.

Hoster:
Im the hoster.

Team Memebers So Far:
BloodHawk
Mtlancer (comma)
Titan

What I Need:
2x Mapper (s)
2x Scriptor (s)
2x Story Liner (s)
5x Gamemaster (s)
2x Distro Creator (s)

About me:
I'm the most trustworthy person you could possibly meet, and you will feel that when you get to know me, I'm a fun and nice guy, looking for a serious team to build a fun and crazy rpg server that will be created.

Server Info
Exp rate will probably be around 2-5x
Custom Spells
Custom Monsters
Custom Map
Alot of Actions
Alot of Quests
Edited Items/Weapons

Yours, BlackEagle.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would a storyliner do ;)

I would generally aplly for a mapper\gamemaster but since i am trying to get a team for my server and host it with a friend i don't want to add some extra jobs on my back =)

I want to talk to you, and maybe i would like to be your story liner.
my msn is: [email protected]

Add me plase.

btw, it's not an application, i want to hear more about your project and maybe i will join it then.

EHm, I could be the Mapper and gamemaster in one :p
My Name Is Matheos and i come from Poland BUT i live in germany since 2003 :p
Im 16 years old and i really like to work on OT's
No idea what to write, ehmmm It would be cool if you could take me as the Mapper/GM :p
I dont got MSN cause i got somethign wrong with my ports and i cannot fix it now :p But i got email adress:
[email protected]
write me an message or post quick reply here :p Thanks

Please more info about ur computer and connection? :)

Hello BloodHawk. Here is my application;

My name is Jesper and I live in Sweden. I would like to become one of your GameMasters, but Ofc. I will have a job on the server also. The job i want to have is a Mapper. I have experience in building maps, but it was a long time ago since i made a big map. I can tell you that I really want this position because of my spare time. I have nothing to do when i am home from school (else then skateboarding and being with my friends when they are home) , so this position as a GameMaster and a Mapper would fit me well. I think I am a trustworthy person to deal with. Just look at my reference. I am Moderator on "http://tpforums.org" and Global Moderator on "http://www.tibiatek.com/forums". I guess my English is pretty descent for being a Swedish boy that is 14 years old.

If you want to contact me and have my MSN/Email. Then send me a PM.

I live in GMT +1 .

Thank you and bye ;)

Back