• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Red Blinking doors Scripts // Teleports at inquisition.

dinhus2jaque

Reaction score
Well. I got my inquisition quest done, got the teleports of the bosses working fine, still there is this last problem. The main room five teleports that you can take after you finished one boss path are not working. Well, the teleports are working, but I needed a way to make it work only when the player got through the teleport of the boss he already killed. Eg: Killing Ushuriel would allow you to take the Crystal Caves teleport.

This would work either with a script with the teleports (that I dont have a clue how to do) or this could work with one of those red blinking doors (like the ones in mail box after post office quest at global server).

Can anyone here make a script for the teleports or the door? In fact the teleporter would be same as the global server, but the door would be more interesting cuz i dont have none working in my server.
I hope someone can help me!

Back