• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Red skull script with infinity charges and bless? Dosent work as it should..

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hey i got this script from here and i wanna know how to Remove some things!
1.Make this scrip have bless and Has infity charges
And i want it to say When you Die Forever AOL Or just some message
2.I got a error onprepeardeath and the players with out the neckelss get 0 hp but they are still alive and can atack anyone

Lua:
local corpse_ids = {
	[0] = 3065,
	[1] = 3058
}

local config = {
	charges = 5
}

function onPrepareDeath(cid, deathList)
	if getCreatureSkullType(cid) < 5 then
		if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).itemid == 2196 then
			if getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).actionid < 100 then
				doItemSetAttribute(getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).uid, "aid", (100 + config.charges - 1))
			elseif getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).actionid > 101 then 
				doItemSetAttribute(getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).uid, "aid", (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).actionid - 1))
			elseif getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).actionid == 101 then 
				doRemoveItem(getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).uid)
			end
		end
	end

return doCreatureSetDropLoot(cid, false) and doItemSetAttribute(getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).uid, "description", "It has " .. (getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).actionid - 101) .. "x charge" .. ((getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE).actionid - 101) > 1 and "s" or "") .. ".") and doItemSetAttribute(doCreateItem(corpse_ids[getPlayerSex(cid)], 1, getThingPos(cid)), "description", "You recognize " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. ". He was killed by " .. (isMonster(deathList[1]) and "a " .. string.lower(getCreatureName(deathList[1])) or isCreature(deathList[1]) and getCreatureName(deathList[1]) or "a field item") .. ".\nHis soul was protected.")
end

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom