• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red

Kryden

Reaction score
i get that u have to do, what u have to do... ive run a server before
i get that you had to clear my character for picking up items that wer thrown on the ground -.- but i JUST started this server 2 days ago... and JUST yesterday donated 32 dolars because i liked this server
and your going to condemm me for picking up tossed items? i thought a character was quiting or somethin so i grabbed what i could... anyone would do the same, and infact everyone does do it, now i know you have to fix that. and you have done ur best, i respect that, however the items i DID pay for should be replaced at the very least.
i JUST started... like seriusly... look at my account creation date
i had no idea what was going on, or that items could even BE duplicated by non-gm's... is it my fault? no.

its rather unfair that for a such a small instance, witch wasnt my fault, it was the fault of who ever was duplicateing items, that i shouldnt get back what WAS mine, and what WAS payed for.
like i said before, i respect that you had to clear shit, but the legitimate items i payed for should be replaced.

i await your responce

i get that u have to do, what u have to do... ive run a server before
i get that you had to clear my character for picking up items that wer thrown on the ground -.- but i JUST started this server 2 days ago... and JUST yesterday donated 32 dolars because i liked this server
and your going to condemm me for picking up tossed items? i thought a character was quiting or somethin so i grabbed what i could... anyone would do the same, and infact everyone does do it, now i know you have to fix that. and you have done ur best, i respect that, however the items i DID pay for should be replaced at the very least.
i JUST started... like seriusly... look at my account creation date
i had no idea what was going on, or that items could even BE duplicated by non-gm's... is it my fault? no.

its rather unfair that for a such a small instance, witch wasnt my fault, it was the fault of who ever was duplicateing items, that i shouldnt get back what WAS mine, and what WAS payed for.
like i said before, i respect that you had to clear shit, but the legitimate items i payed for should be replaced.

i await your responce

Send me a PM about what items you did get with 32 points.
I'll be sure to check your log.

when i loged in i saw all that ppl on the dp

i was asking myself why is all that ppl there but i don't take care what were they doing there

u said points, i said dolars.. i used daopay, costs me 32 dolars for 30 points, i sent a pm to you. like i said, i baught shield,ring,brain,vip,aol,manarune

Back