• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Redeemed Draptor on wrong character

Slappjack

Reaction score
Hi, as the title describes I redeemed my Shadow Draptor Mount on the wrong character.
I'm wondering if there's a way to correct this and move the mount from my Sorcerer to my Knight where I actually wanted it?

If not, is there a way to donate enough for 150 shop coins more and earn a redeem a second one?

Thanks in advance

Sadly i dont think so i think you are fucked to tell the truth

HUEAHUAEUEAUUHAHUEAHUEAHUUHEAUHAEHUAEHUAEUHUAEHUEAUHAUHAEUHAEUUHEAHUEAUHEAHUEAHUEAHUAEUHEAUHUEAHUAEHUEAUHEAUHAEUHEAHUEHEHHEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAUHEAHUHEAHUEAUHEAHUEAHHUEAHUAEHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAEAUHUEAUHEAUHEAHUAEHUEAUHEAHUEAHUEAHEAHUHEAUHEAHUEAH TRY GET DRAPTOR 10 EURO DONATE NOT GOOD DCHART ASHDASIUDHIUASDHIUASIUD NOOOOOOOB KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Thats what port hope says
I say:
dont think they will do anything

Back