• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reflect In Equipaments [Idea?]

Acubens

Old Penguin
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello to all developers of otland good, I have an idea who exactly was not invented by me, but already some time was the planning, the idea is that the armor and weapons may reflect damage depending on the amount of the same armor / weapon

I was reading a post in this same section on something that is similar thing that made me move to put this idea, as many will know what this system has several games MMORPG, MuOnline, Mapple, Lineage among others.

What would such a system within the game?

The armor / weapon would have an attribute, in this case would reflect the percentage (%) and cause a lot of damage to the enemy (occasionally) does not always would have to cause harm.

A brief example:

14:36 You see a Magic Plate Armor(arm: 17 + "%" reflect).

Well I hope you like the withdrawal of my idea, and those who do not like their views are welcome
see you later!

Acubens

Hello to all developers of otland good, I have an idea who exactly was not invented by me, but already some time was the planning, the idea is that the armor and weapons may reflect damage depending on the amount of the same armor / weapon

I was reading a post in this same section on something that is similar thing that made me move to put this idea, as many will know what this system has several games MMORPG, MuOnline, Mapple, Lineage among others.

The armor / weapon would have an attribute, in this case would reflect the percentage (%) and cause a lot of damage to the enemy (occasionally) does not always would have to cause harm.

A brief example:

14:36 You see a Magic Armor Plate (arm: 17 + "%" reflect).

Well I hope you like the withdrawal of my idea, and those who do not like their views are welcome
see you later!

Acubens

I would like it also, seems like a great idea!
:wub:

A brief example:

14:36 You see a Magic Plate Armor(arm: 17 + "%" reflect).

see you later!

Acubens

lol that would be an awesome armor for pvp. i second, third it

That is a excellent idea, I hope someone who's able to look into this will do so.

This could be scripted in lua with Function onAttack if getplayerslotitem=armorID(target) docombat to cid bla bla somethin like that not to hard

Scripters lets go take this idea!
Acubens

Last edited:
This was suggested ages ago, check TFS tracker.

Now I've implemented simple reflect system, so you can set the % per damage type.

i have already made a spell like this with colandus, works perfectly.. visit The Otserver - Latest News if you wanna try it.. test server running now

Quote from Website:
The Reflection-spell. When the Warden casts its reflection-spell, it will be surrounded by a magical shield. Depending on the Wardens level, it will reflect a percentage of the damage enemies are dealing on him. Example: A mage casts a Sudden Death on the warden while the reflection is active. If the mage deals 1000 damage, a level 300 warden will be able to reflect up to 75% of all the damage, wich means the mage will lose up yo 750 hp in return.

I would seriously pay if someoen could implement this on my ot.

I made my own system for some months ago, but I can't seem to find Elf's one :p

However I don't want to release mine :(

Back