• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] nwtr's lifethread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude never trust anybody im just saying that i just did read 8. page and saw what happend well if u trust some1 ur a morron thats what i did learn :)

Dude never trust anybody im just saying that i just did read 8. page and saw what happend well if u trust some1 ur a morron thats what i did learn :)

I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here know how I feel about botting. He and I weren't friends either, so don't try to make this look like some kind of backstab.

lol Nwtr you shouldn't bott, thank Zisly.

Hope you learned your lesson, thats what happends when you bot ;D (why are u so mad anyways? you didnt even play on the character, you just used an illegal software which did all work for you :p)

ill change the world to Menera and buy +1 year p.a ... play with 10 friends :p

Last edited:
I said that this would be my account?
Other, u now pwned;p

I said that this would be my account?
Other, u now pwned;p

I just wanted to tell you that you can't transfer with criminal record. I never said that you gonna transfer with your banned account :)

And also, you wrote "when leaving my banishment". Why not now?

I just wanted to tell you that you can't transfer with criminal record. I never said that you gonna transfer with your banned account :)

Why, I said wrong, was to talk to my friend on msn ;p
I know i can't transfer with criminal recoord :p

He failed and now changed his story lmao

I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here know how I feel about botting. He and I weren't friends either, so don't try to make this look like some kind of backstab.

You don't gain a buck for reporting him anyway...just let him do whatever he wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back