• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Refugia] nwtr's lifethread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Thx everybody...

#EvoSoft
No thx ;p

#New;

uch8ueLl8A.png

S73BxqoqtR.png

Its easy when you can buy some gold and use bot.

Anyway, congratulations.

Its easy when you can buy some gold and use bot.

Anyway, congratulations.

I don't use bot :)

#I'm making In Service Of Yalahar with my friend (Lvl: 137)

bpez77udHo.png

#Shielding;

ynxvmft2JE.png

#Level;

Nmd3L7sdR4.png

Last edited:
#News;

#Ml 5:

soU0qBBka7.png

#Sword advanced to 59:

M7qzKz7lE4.png

#Level:

tHv0Lq3RKN.png

Nice advantage my friend :]
I've just started again on my lvl 10 char in Secura, with hopes of being as good as you ^^
Though I haven't got pacc yet, thinking of buying it at level 20~ or sum.. since it's not worth it at level 10 xD
Anyways, go level 50 ^^

Nice advantage my friend :]
I've just started again on my lvl 10 char in Secura, with hopes of being as good as you ^^
Though I haven't got pacc yet, thinking of buying it at level 20~ or sum.. since it's not worth it at level 10 xD
Anyways, go level 50 ^^

Good lucky for your character ;p
Why u not started in refugia? xD ... i'm not good... ;p

#Topic;

Where i can up... no idea ;(

Last edited:
Put the bright sword into ur left hand slot... no idea but it makes me always go nuts when i see someone wearing a weapon in his right hand slot XD

Anyways, keep going

Put the bright sword into ur left hand slot... no idea but it makes me always go nuts when i see someone wearing a weapon in his right hand slot XD

Anyways, keep going

Haha same thing

Keep going nwtr nab ;)

Anyways, keep going

The way I look at it, it's already in the left hand. Imagine him facing you, the shield would be in his right hand.

My equipment:
2z52ale.png

This is how I wear my equipment. Agreed. :thumbup:

Anyways, keep going

he's using it on his left hand :eek:

The way I look at it, it's already in the left hand. Imagine him facing you, the shield would be in his right hand.

My equipment:
2z52ale.png

This is how I wear my equipment. Agreed. :thumbup:

Thats why i said left hand slot and not left hand, left hand from my viewing spot.

That would be than the weapon in the right hand and the shield in the left hand :p

Bah u know what i mean xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom