• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

regarding a host service

Supert

I would teach yu everyday ;)
Reaction score
hey guys, i've heard that you can get a 30 days free vps as a trail thats 4 gb or something, but i have no information of how to get it or where ? can someone guide me please, thanks in advance.

alot of players have told me that they offer a 4 gb ram but i'm not sure which one thats why i posted here incase anyone got any information regarding this host :D

don daniello hosting service is supper expensive in comparision with other hosting services jajaja
Yes it is , as far as I know no-one of other hosting service wont setup your hosting Tibia OT + Website for free. Don Daniello is already a lot of years in Tibia so he knows whats he doing, other hosting services probably dont even know what Tibia is.

on SkydriveStudios.com | Hosting web y Cloud VPS | Registro de dominios our prices are 5$ per RAM and we setup your server too
I am sure this is just a reseller, but this service is too expensive plus the website its layout is messed up. If the site is messed up or doesn't work properly in all browsers then people are less inclined to purchases product or services from an entity because your website is similar to your house or storefront and is a reflection of you or your business.

Very scalable, running multiple machines right now using their HA-IP for business usage.

https://www.transip.eu/#product-overview
Since these servers we make aren't extremely big even 1 gigabyte of storage is more than enough.. I am not say this service is bad but what would be attractive is a host with a powerful cpu & a lot of memory and of course unlimited bandwidth couldn't hurt either :) However the PureSSD x8 is pretty expensive for such low system specs. :(

Since these servers we make aren't extremely big even 1 gigabyte of storage is more than enough.. I am not say this service is bad but what would be attractive is a host with a powerful cpu & a lot of memory and of course unlimited bandwidth couldn't hurt either :) However the PureSSD x8 is pretty expensive for such low system specs. :(
You're completely right, it's not really aimed at game-server environments. It's more for production machines on smaller scale to cluster them. However, I must admit they have pretty good packages available for more frequent customers. One of my previous internships was using their API in order to maintain and serve their webshop CMS for customers, and their rates were cheap af ;o

FREE OTS Hosting Service

We have decided to provide our service completely for FREE for promising NON-PROFIT OTS projects!

To qualify for free hosting, you need to:
  • have an established server (can be hosted at home) with at least 25 players online
  • perform regular updates
  • have absolutely no donations/payments on the server (SMS shops, etc.)
  • not have a download & run server
  • contact me through PM with details
I will only choose applicants that provide sufficient proof of work and commitment.
You can start accepting donations/payments at any time by paying regular price for the server.

I use this: (As my test server, no DDoS protection)
Pricing - Scaleway
3 EUR/month for 2 CPU cores and 2GB RAM box. Runs my test server without any lag.
They also offer 6 eur/month for 4 CPU cores and 4GB RAM.

And they pay hourly. So you can start with a cheapo box from here, once you start to get a community and need an upgrade, consider submiting an application for free hosting from Don (this has ddos protection). Or pay him for a box if you intend to make profits out of it.

If you care about DDoS protection, and is not/don't bother to become an expert on Linux things, Don Daniello's hosting service is simply a must. There is nothing better out there.

Last edited:
Back