• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Regarding Chit Chat Board

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
I dislike how there is a 'chit chat board' but every time some forum troll wants to spam a thread, the moderators close the thread instead of warning/infracting the troll. It's not the thread starters fault that there are some no lifers that sit home all day trolling forums.

The chit chat board looks more like a blog to me. It's full of spam, and trolling as you say.

Yes, this applies for the support board to. Members like "beon" just go to your thread and say "use search;)". Just trolling and posting for no reason at all.

Maybe people should stop making pointless ass threads then it will prevent spamming/trolling.

Maybe people should stop making pointless ass threads then it will prevent spamming/trolling.
It's not pointless threads, it's a chit chat board, so we can discuss anything we want there. The thread becomes pointless when asshole trolls want to flame every thread that doesn't benefit them. If you feel the thread is pointless then don't post in it, simple as that. Let the moderators be the judge of what's pointless and what's not, because none of you have the authority to tell us what's right and what's wrong.

Agreed. i can't even do a threat with a drawing of mine that everyone starts flaming and trolling with retarded comments.
BTW: Whos in charged of chit-chat board?

I'm guessing Deavs since he's the one closing all of the threads.

wtf.. the only troll there is cykotitan
sun.png

Agreed. i can't even do a threat with a drawing of mine that everyone starts flaming and trolling with retarded comments.
BTW: Whos in charged of chit-chat board?

Thats because it should belong in the art section.