• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Realmap on tfs starter.

shinixy

Reaction score
Hello, im new, I mean REALLY new at this kinda stuff. I downloaded a forgottenserver ot and im running it without any problems.
Now I downloaded a data pack for real map 8.60, the FTS im running is also 8.60, but if i change the existing data pack to the real map one, i cant run the server. Does anyone know what i have to do with the runner that hosts the server or whatever? I'll attach a file of what happens when I change the data pack.

Also could you guys recommend any map editor for 8.6 if i manage to get this real map thing working? Because I cant seem to find anyone that is compitable with the 8.6 client.

And yeah, im just hosting it local to look around and teach new stuff, but the thing is I want to get a realmap server coz i really hate custom servers, help would be extremely appreciated, thanks!

This is when i run the forgotten map e.g.

And this is when i try to run it with realmap data.

thanks, fixed that. now the problem is to find a stable data pack for a 8.60 real map :>

Back