• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Rezoria 7.6 RL

Gangsta-jr

You are an elite knight
Senator
Reaction score
This is , as far as i know :p , the 7.6 Stormserver
, the bad thing is ,that u can use walldelete on 7.6 :p
Well,download it if you want.
If you dont like it , leave it!
Its coming with DeadTouch Server (version 7.6)

Rapdishare Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/154681630/deadtouch2.rar.html
Speedyshare Link : http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/939400926.html

Have fun , if you like rep + me plx xD

Before someone ask , This is Map + Server (including everything)

Last edited:
whats so special with this server ?....

This is the rl server , which a lot of people used in former times.Its kinda oldschool and when u play that , you remember to old times (when u played rl 7.6 :p)
Well,have fun all and thanks for the comments ;D

This is the rl server , which a lot of people used in former times.Its kinda oldschool and when u play that , you remember to old times (when u played rl 7.6 :p)
Well,have fun all and thanks for the comments ;D
aha :) seems to be nice :)

I will try this out :D
I got happy when I saw this:

jottiscanwu4.png

totalscanqr4.png

To be sure :D

Hope this will satisfy some people,
Regards,
Limannen

Nice, but it crashes alot :S So far the most stable 7.6 ot i've come across is 1337's ots.

I have one problem,
houses doesn't work :D

"fun" doing those :p
It's at least 350+ houses.

Regards,
Limannen

Humm , bad ; /
Sorry for that but i deletet the server xD
As i said before , its a litle bit work for urself xD

I figured out what was causing the crash Gangsta. You have to make all windows "block projectiles". The server will crash if you have any windows on a level above ground, that face West or North and you drag an item on them. Just make all windows "block projectiles" and you're server is super stable. I've been using it now for 2 days straight and it has not crashed. This is actually the same problem a lot of the other 7.6 ot distros have that allow you to drag items down a level via windows/stairs :O I'm not a programmer so i'm limited to what i can do, since i haven't taken the time to learn to compile my own server, but how do turn off the ability to drag items into water/lave/swamp, etc? Perhaps if i set them all to block projectile/blocking, items wont be able to be tossed into them. In a perfect world, i would leave this ability on, but there's always some jack4ss using that wall moving program trying to move any wall they see..

Back