[Remake] Karmia, Devland, SadTeam

Ramirow

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Keep it up mate then! As you may guess, there's a lot to improve in that screen you took. But nevertheless, continue and post more screenshots! I'm not a 'pro' in mapping but I could give you some feedback ^^

Codex NG

Recurrent Flamer
Reaction score
Here are some tips, and this just doesn't apply to mapping this can be applied to almost anything you are constructing.

1. Create a plan, write down ideas even if it seems like gibberish, the best things created are well thought out.
2. Put it into action
3. Create a basic layout, start small (stages), all big things start small..

A basic layout for a map should be planned out, just like building a house you survey the area (map width and height), next you lay your foundation (ground tiles) once that is done, you start building (add in houses, shops, mountains etc), next comes the functionality (scripts), the very last thing you should do is decorate (placing monsters, npc's, shrubbery, items etc..)

Everything you build should be done in stages.

Simple diagram

DukeeH

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I miss this map so badly. Old times were great playing on it.

OP
Tahm Kench

Tahm Kench

Reaction score
As I told you guys, I might create a fun/war server based on Karmia map. So today I started with Team Battle Script but its not finished.

But I have fixed all spell animations, they are like real Tibia now.

Started with some NPCs

Last edited:

Nemphis

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Imo 150-200 players is a good range of people playing. It won't make the server overpopulated and crowded. Just perfect. (Depending on map size ofc)