• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere Crash Modified .dat/.spr

Dries390

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I seem to have an issue upgrading my Remere's map editor to work with my modified .dat/.spr files. I was succesful in adding newer items/monsters to my .dat/.spr via Object Builder and my server runs perfectly fine. I am, however, now unable to edit my map file. I upgraded my Remere v2.X to Remere 3.6/3.0 and no matter what I try it seems unable to read the .dat/.spr files... It seems to be unable to open any .dat/.spr files (even clean ones). It consistently gets stuck at 70 % (loading extensions) for Remere v3.6. I've tried different versions (x86 and normal, 3.0 and 3.6), changing the .otfi files, changing the hexcodes in clients.xml and nothing seems to work, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I'm still using windows 7, will try on a more modern pc in a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:
I managed to fix it after about ~9 hours of searching, reinstalling, changing .dat/.spr etc. Apparantly there was a conflict with my older installation of Remere's map editor, all I had to do was delete Appdata/Roaming/Remere's Map Editor!

Back
Top Bottom