• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remeres bug?

lizudus

Www.Xivarian.Com Owner
Reaction score
Milky Way,Earth,America Central,Costa rica, Heredi
Ok look people put enough attention I have a map with zao 100% rl and saw the map when I opened the OT zao is 100% REAL LIKE TIBIA RL ! Ok here the problem comes when I open the map through remeres WITH ONLY TO SAVE THE MAP and zao go back to the tibia when I open the OT! Zao and many parts out .... horrible mistakes with holes in the floor where there is nothing ... With doors that there is nothing to do with walls in a place that nothing to do with words all disconfigured and when charging the remeres I get this map
Code:
This map has-been save with an incorrect version OTB, Do you want to convert it to newdir OTB Version?
I think the problem is that if I get a version of OTB, I dont know what is OTB Version XDD!! I guess when you save the map is not going to return to unconfigure the map! I understand? Please Help a Pro mapper or someone you know always tell me .... Every time 1 guy answer me and that answer doesnt work No1 help me more :/ WHY? Please helpp mee!

Back