• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Remeres) For the newer mappers

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
I had quite a few people asking me about tutorials and things on Remeres map editor for the terrain pallet like doors, windows, and stuff like that
So I made this to help them, maybe it can help a few of the people beginning to map.
Anyway here
nzoozm.png

Feel free to rep++ me ^_^

Last edited:
Not much of a tutorial, in the Map Editor if you hover over these images, they tell you what they do. lol

I think this is good, for people how dont know anything about Remere's Map Editor..:thumbup:

Not much of a tutorial, in the Map Editor if you hover over these images, they tell you what they do. lol

There are people who don't know that.

You can set any action ID to any door (not only 6527; as stated in your post), and it will be locked ingame.

Lol, thats kinda useless, you can just drag ur mouse on the icon and it says the same.....
On a second though, it had to take some time to make this so, thanks for trying.

Well, I really only made it for the people who are beginner mappers :D
But I must admit the way i presented it was pretty ugly, but i dont has photoshop :/

how do you delete pz after you add it???? theres no way to delete it

At the two above posts:

You must be EXTREMELY neophyte with any sort of graphic editors.

Hold CTRL: Brush becomes negatic i.e 'eraser' for the type selected.
RAW only effects tiles with identical tileid. Terrain mode effects all ids associated with terrain type. Note: Automagic borders not included.

Hold SHIFT: Brush is line/box mode. i.e use for walls to draw a length or frame outline

Combo: As you would assume this makes you perform a line/box eraser.

It's easy to understand, hold the mouse at the "Autoborder" button for example, and it shows autoborder and just try it out :)

LOL my brother always say: use locked door for houses becoz that is also in real tibia, now I have the proof!

Back