• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remeres Map Editor blackboards text problem

BananaJuice

Reaction score
Hello, I have had a problem with Remeres Map Editor. I explain the problem: The boards in the game are fine, but when I want to do a map edit and save the results, when I start the game some boards are displayed like this.
20220314_201438.jpg
Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it? It would be very tedious to have to edit board by board to make it look good. Thanks and greetings!

Edit: I am using the cip files and a compatible Remeres Map Editor for this one and I have noticed that when I make an edit to the map, I do a save, close it and reopen it and try to go back to the edited map area, the Remeres it freezes and closes. Has anyone experienced that problem?

Last edited:
just as additional information , can you copy and paste both an in-game blackboard and an edited blackboard text here ? Maybe we can detect something there.

Thank you for your answer, I will test it now. Now I'll tell you if that worked
Post automatically merged:

Nope, it didn't work :/

And now I have experienced another problem that I mentioned in the first post I copy and paste the other problem here:

I am using the cip files and a compatible Remeres Map Editor for this one and I have noticed that when I make an edit to the map, I do a save, close it and reopen it and try to go back to the edited map area, Remeres freezes and closes. Has anyone experienced that problem?

Last edited:
Back