• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Remote Desktop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey guys, I'm just trying to figure out something and i have no experience at this what so ever. Just recently I've ordered a dedicated server system and the OS is Ubuntu. (Linux) and I have no idea how I could possibly connect via remote desktop to the server. Does anyone have a solution to tis problem? Please add me to msn @ [email protected].

Second thing is, I'm having problem with a 64-bit OS (Windows)
when I try to start up my server it says "Server out of memeory, please compile to a 64-bit, or decrease the size of your map".
Well my "other" server has 16GB DDR3 RAM, and its 64-bit. So there has to be a problem yeah?

Thanks.

download ssh client(for example putty) and connect via putty to terminal of your dedicated.
Or switch to windows if you don't have any experience with linux.

About your Windows issue:
"Server out of memeory, please compile to a 64-bit, or decrease the size of your map"

Thats pretty straight forward if you ask me.

You are running a 32bit version of the server, which can handle more than 4GB ram~. You should compile it to 64bit in order to go higher.

OR:
Reduce your map to a small map instead of a huge wannabe RLmap.

Back