• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Removing Linux, Getting back to windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
Hello Linux experts!

I installed Linux for 2 weeks ago or something and now I don't want to keep having because there was a problem entering windows again and I want windows because of the things I do in there... I am having a problem to enter windows... Some people has said that I need to remove GRUB and that I need to get into the BIOS setup by pressing F2 at startup... But F2 doesn't work to me so I can't get into the BIOS setup... Does someone know how to help me? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Signed, P.

Snel pUppie said:
Hello Linux experts!

I installed Linux for 2 weeks ago or something and now I don't want to keep having because there was a problem entering windows again and I want windows because of the things I do in there... I am having a problem to enter windows... Some people has said that I need to remove GRUB and that I need to get into the BIOS setup by pressing F2 at startup... But F2 doesn't work to me so I can't get into the BIOS setup... Does someone know how to help me? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Signed, P.
to enter the BIOS you may try F12 if F12 doesn't work then try F8!

Regards.

Snel pUppie said:
on CD premium :p A burned one...
take the vista but your pc have to boot from cd :D
home premium have got the same security and are as good as ultimate :>
and it aint bad! :D so id say take the home premium!

Fuck vista. Don't use it. Tell us some errors and will fix it. f2 or del = bios, f8 = windows boot menu, f12 = pre-boot device. To have the grub menu you just press esc when starting up.

O ya guys, vista sucks a lot. After buying my computer, like 3 h after using it this error appeared.

To see the movie I made, click here.

I have never had problems with vista and I have done many things with it and I have used different kinds of programs.

@ cato: None of them work for me. I've already tried...

Jester said:
O ya guys, vista sucks a lot. After buying my computer, like 3 h after using it this error appeared.

HAHAH vista home basic its a shit!
but home premium works with no problems!

ZoOorO said:
Jester said:

HAHAH vista home basic its a shit!
but home premium works with no problems!

All vista sucks. I suggest you all consider uninstall it and switch to linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back