• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rented :)

Gal

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive just rented a server and I kinda dont get few things,
I want to know if theres a chance to talk to with someone on skype or so

If not, Ill edit the posts with my questions.

Thanks in advance.

What version is the TFS 1.0?
(which to choose from the list)

My website doesnt seem to work, Do you offer web files?

1. TFS 1.0 is for the latest tibia protocol (10.21 at the moment)
2. You have to make the website yourself. This is not to hard, just look for a tutorial in the tutorials section

What is r5950?

But I tried to use znote 1.4 and it didnt work :(

And what about the fact that its linux, There is no explaintion about that, only stated that no linux skills needed

Thats bcuz you never actually get a server, they just give you a mirror of one server, that you share with like 5-10 ppl depending on how strong it is. Thats why you don't need any skills.
You have to setup the website yourself.
But they will compile the server for you.
WibbenZ

Via FTP. You should have recieved an ip, user, pass and port to upload all your stuff with an ftp client. The website is probably not working because the database is probably not set up properly.

I canceled the service with no payback
They didnt really seem to want me to rent their service, Oh well.

@justikar
I have added a programmer to the team which has the knowledge in PHP area, Talk with me on skype, need more ppl to the team
beatbox-gal

Back