• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Repp for help- i have a problem with my server

zirokiller

Reaction score
this little window come out all the time i put the server online about updating the version. it comes out all the times and i have to click ok then the server gets online

Untitled-2.jpg

but this little problem wont let my OTrestarter Work. It restart the ot but the window come out all the times, so i wont be there al the time to click "OK"

update to latest version? then the window wont come up. uodate to the latest version of that tibia client. You DONT haver to change clients. just update to the latest tfs release for THAT client.

if i update my server to the last version the spells, talkaction and the others will work correcly? or i have to do all the scripting againg?

if i update my server to the last version the spells, talkaction and the others will work correcly? or i have to do all the scripting againg?
talkactions should work, but most old spells (attack and healing) won't work because of revised spell system

just downlaod a new distro configurate ur config, and take ur spells and talkactions etc... into the new folder

You don't need to update your distro, if you want to stay with the one you have, you can disable that feature, I mean, the one that checks if a new version is available...

Go to your config.lua and search for this:
Code:
confirmOutdatedVersion
Its in the ' Startup ' section.
There, just change the "yes" to a "no" and that's it.

Edited

Done. thanks all

--------
Rayeko i don't knwo what to tell you man, but u are a G. thanks man repp for everyone because ya try to help me out! Ima take the time now to rep ya all

Back