• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] AFK tag...

ArneGoesWild

LazerPewPew
Reaction score
Hello
Have you also felt that it's a bit stupid and pointless some time when you were talking to player that you thought were listening when the guy actually werent infront of the comp, but now you could skip those awkward moments by letting people know that you are AFK...
...If someone would be kind enough to make this for me since I havent been able to do so myself.

Well I would want the function to be like this...

... when you say "/afk" your name will change to like "<AFK>Name"
or anything similar and when you say "/afk" while you already have the tag "<afk>" or if you move it will change your name back to its original again. But since Im now sure there is no function for changing name I'd want the function so instead of getting the name "<AFK>name" you get in a sleeping condition (Like CONST_ME_SLEEP) that will repeat it self until you once again said "/afk" or if you move.

I played Tibia for quite many years but changed to WoW for some months, but I quit and came back to Tibia (Well mostly OTs). This could explain this request. xD

Last edited:
Back