• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REQUEST - /allt talkaction

I don't know what OT distro you are using but if there is a function to get all online players then u can parse it into a string(if I say that right?) and then just a normal teleport script.

If you want to make an script like that you need to follow some things

===============test 1==============
Function that will get the players name
function to teleport players to tempel

===============test 2==============
Function that will get the players name
function to teleport all players to tempel (Offline players to so when the log in the log in in temple)

altought there are more ways

@up if it is test 2 then it isnt that hard I think. Then just kick all players edit in the SQL database and done:O

i dident mean it as an "test" i couldent find the right worth.

But i have an new idea

Well if you want that players login in the temple why dont you just use an edited serversave? Just edit the serversave (That is released some where in the lua section).

Example:
You want that all players in your server should respawn in the temple for an map update or somting then u just type
/update 5 5 = the minuts ofcourse :p
But it will give the same messages as serversave but when all players get kicked it will set all players spawn to the main temple.

Back