• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REQUEST; Anti bot

zniC

o hio
Reaction score
Hey there, I just got an awesome idea. People often use anti-idle in trainers you know.

As a solution I came up with a great idea.

After entering the training spot (1 sqm with action ID 2334) a movement script is activated, that will send him to temple after 15min. If you step out of the sqm, you won't get tped. If you enter again, the timer starts over again; 15 min to teleport.

Hope you get it!
And I'd be so thankful if anyone would help me!

edit:
GOT IT ALREADY

Last edited:
jsut going too say that it is ways just configurate a ng bot it can go out every 10min and then in again and attack the training the problem is endless /BaZZe

That's easy to solve, just check the trainers out with ya GM character every once in a while. See anyone moving, speak to him. No answer = bot.

Since you can't prove anti-idle users using it(?), this is why I need it.

And, only a very few players would get that script to NG I guess.

it is already in ng easy too configurateit just make a stopt and start point in 10min or u use tasker it plays back what u do on ur computer butt yeeh if u waking ther will work but it such a waste of time to walk around ther /BaZZe

I don't care if they think it's a waste of time, it is my server and the majority bots so ... I DONT CARE

no no offence i just meen would bee easier too make something that works but i can figure it out either it is so meny possibiltys too bot anyway and i fink ur like mee u dont wanna spend all ur day infront of a computer checking bots if not i would want that i would map or something else it such a waste of time too check booters but as u know it is always gone bee botters always gone bee people that cheat at games so <_</BaZZe

yeeh but u know ther is always somone that is going too find out a new way then like rl tibia something changes and somone makes a new way too have it as it was but go for it maybee it is going too help ask joe for the scipt hee maybee can make 1 but i dont know if he is at home yet /BaZZe

Back