• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Chained Sudden Death Rune... PLEASE READ =)

tabz23

Reaction score
hello, ive noticed it is possible to make things such as homing spells and what not... i noticed its too hard to make other peoples homing scripts to fit mine so i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a sudden death rune (ill change the look effects) that hits more than 1 person

EXAMPLE:

there are 5 noobs on my screen.

i atk noob 01 -> then random hits another noob-> etc...

IF its possible i would like it so that each time it hits another person it either hits more or less whichever you want i would prefer more if you cant do either one than it can hit the same amount to each one. Please someone try to make this spell i want to call it Death Connection Rune...

IF POSSIBLE if there is a really good scripter... It would be nice if you can make it so every person it hits it heals him a certain amount of mana and hp... i know its kinda hard but hey you have a challenge now =) if you cant add the last part its ok >.<

Thanks to whoever figures this rune out!

Back
Top Bottom