• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request, Command And Vocation Quest What If You Have This Reset Lvl

churupetinha

Reaction score
Hello guys I want to make claims 9
6 - Commands
3-quests
Explanation: my ot have the following vocations as you can see below aki ids and their names, what I would ask and command that resets the six vocation if the player has the right and vocatino lvl cetos to reset, after the reset some vocations dexa the playe a lvl Serto, aki read below and understand better: D

1-Sorcerer
2-Druid
3-Paladin
4-Knight
Mixed 5-Assassin
6-Spin Assassin
7-Sacred Martyr
8-Lonely Star
9-Falling Star
10-Hellborn Deathdriver
11-Supreme Hellborn deathdrive
Apocalypse 12-Deathbringer
13-New Hero.
Ae my vocation to be what I want and 6 command that is so ..

Mixed Assassin:

If I kina, druid, pali or sorc ... and player talk! mixedpromo when you lvl 10k + he will reset to lvl 8 and number 5 is on vocation and that mixed Assassin.

Spin Assassin:

Ae when the player reach lvl 60k + he'll talk! Spinpromo he will reset to lvl 8 and number 6 is on vocation and that spin assassin ...

Sacred Martyr:

Ae when the player reach lvl 95k + he'll talk! Sacredpromo he will reset and go to the lvl valter 30k ..
Note .. The player can only reset the vication mixed to spin if it is the vocation mixed.e he can only reset to the sacred vocation so if it is spin ...

Quests

Now part of that quest lvl resets vocation if allowed

Lonely Star:

The player can only reset to this vocation if he does the quest of the Sacred Maryr vocation with lvl 160k +.
After resetting the player trocarar of vocation and get the lvl 30k.

Falling Star:

The player can only reset to this vocation if he does the quest of the Lonely Star vocation With lvl 130k +.
After resetting the player trocarar of vocation and get the lvl 90k.

Hellborn Deathdriver:

The plaeyr so you can reset to this vocation if he does the quest with a lvl vocation Falling Star with 250k +.
After resetting the player trocarar of vocation and get the lvl 90k.

For other vocation as:
Superme Hellborn Deathdriver.
Apocalypse Deathbringer.
New Hero.

Will be in command.
Explanation:

Supreme Hellborn Deathdriver:
The player can only reset to this vocation if it has the vocation to Hellborn Deathdriver lvl and have 310k +.
To reset the player he tenque talking! Supremepromo.

Apocalypse Deathbringer:
The player can only reset to this vocation if it has the vocation to Supreme Hellborn Deathdriver lvl and have 550k +.
To reset the player he tenque talking! Forgottenpromo.

New Hero:
The player can only reset to this vocation if it has the vocation to Apocalypse Deathbringer lvl and have 715k +.
To reset the player he tenque talking! Novapromo.

If You Makes These Mano Script Thanks very much bro!

Back