• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Custom Sprite sheets

SeeingBlue

Reaction score
I'm am having trouble getting the exact sprite sheets that I need and I was hoping someone here might know an easy way.

If you have a look at one of my previous threads, you'll see that I'm trying to teach a neural network to produce Tibia creatures.

One of the first things I need to do is gather all the tibia creatures in their animated sprite sheets and if we can even include their decaying corpse, even better.
This can be done(without the corpse) fairly easily with object editor but the problem is the creatures will come out in different size sprite sheets and this will not work.

I need all the sprite sheets to be the same size, everything should be uniform. 64x64 per sprite. When combining all the sprites into an animation sheet most creatures sprite sheets would come out to 192x256

Anyone able to produce this?

How big can creatures get? 64x64?
I think the solution would be to pad 32x32 monsters so even their base sprites would be 64x64?

Using object builder outputs is going to limit you to what it can output to.

Convert the tibia.dat.spr to an atlas and work with that as your output?

That should allow you to edit the converter code and adjust how it outputs to what your neural input needs.

You're exactly right, that's what I'm trying to do, a guy in the thread you linked even mentions doing the same thing to use for a neural network.
Post automatically merged:

Ok I looked at the convert, was able to get it to run, but I am not able to comprehend what the code is doing well enough to manipulate it for my needs. I was hoping someone might be able to rewrite it.

Last edited:
Back