• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Delphi Compiler

squalor

Reaction score
Does ANYONE have a damn Delphi Compiler? I have tried the turbodelphi or whatever it is, and so many things go wrong with it. I have tried like 5 or 6 times ot download it, and it doesnt even work on my comp.

Could u please tell me why u are using delphi Otserv? isit xml or somting else the reason why u are using it?

Delphi can also be considered a language. Although you could argue that Object Pascal is the name of the language, I consider the language's name Delphi as well. And all those components are pretty much a part of the language as is .Net a part of C# -- or vice versa (which would be more correct). They're inseparable.

I will agree that it's more correct to say that Object Pascal is the language, but I will not object to calling the language Delphi.

Squalor (Is that you Leonheart?), If you wish to learn Delphi then you will need an IDE; when programming with Delphi I use Delphi 7 Enterprise. If you need any help acquiring the software then speak with me using private messages.

Mace~

@Khaos
But to program Object Pascal you can use other IDEs too, Delphi isn't the unique.

If you google it well, you can find Delphi 7 compiler for non commercial use, and the authorization codes on borland website.

Back