• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Request: !ditch

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
Can anyone create a similar talkaction as z-note uses.
Server Protection

This is an popular PvP server, but only players above level 79 may participate in PvP battles, because we don't want lower levels getting abused by higher levels.
Now you might think that it's possible to block off hunting grounds with a newbie protection character, or block in war and such things?
But NO! Not in this server! We have developed an spell for players that ONLY this znote server got! A spell named:

!ditch "playername
80 soul (to avoid abuse and spam)
340 mana
lvl 80+ to use
Only work on lvl 1 - 79
This spell teleports the player to temple
This spell works for all vocations.

Yes I can + I have the original one.
And no I'm not going to give it to you and I hope nobody will do it.
The reason for this is because you steal, lie , scam and do much more things like that to people. So I don't think you deserve it.

The reason for this is because you steal, lie , scam and do much more things like that to people. So I don't think you deserve it.
Word on that mate.

It would be nice if someone could explain that a bit more, since I was almost going to post it.

What has the guy done to be threatened like that? :p

hope someone can clear my mind ;)

kind regards, Evil Hero

How many lines does the original one have?

It would be nice if someone could explain that a bit more, since I was almost going to post it.

What has the guy done to be threatened like that? :p

hope someone can clear my mind ;)

kind regards, Evil Hero

Because he's a leech- when he needs something you are his friend, but when you deny to help (no matter reason) you are being offended, and as in my case- your whole country ;)
He's nothing more than a thief and lior as master-m said- for example: n00bproductions.com site design stolen from Myth Entertaiment (yes, Phobos authors) and was saying around he got it from Macroman, but when I've asked Macroman is it true, he didn't know what I am talking about ;)
Btw. Ryan, you may donate me for getting Narozia banned from ots-list :) Remember kid- you won't get any support here, and (as I see) I am not the only one who's helping in that. If you are so rich, pay programmers and scripters to maintain your tfs and overally server(s).

Last edited:
Its not like I got any copyrights on that spell, but I would prefer not having the spell released. But as I say, its just a ask with kindness, I got not reasons to "own" the spell.

So scriptwriters, please don't make that spell for Ryan. There are several reasons for this.

Its a spell that has only been used for my Znote server, as the description says. One of the custom spells, and I would like to have it that way for now. :p Hope I am not asking for to much.

edit: moved to requests and support.

Last edited:
well the thing is narozia's whole server is a fake....

he stole the map from syphera.com and well he developped narozia for it and didnt even give credit... lol that is just harsh.

It isn't from him, Maybe it was his idea, but ideas get stolen all the time. You can do what you want with it. But I personaly don't release it because I understand that he want to keep it for his own server(unqiue).

This 'unique' thing takes more or less 2 mins to script. ^^

This 'unique' thing takes more or less 2 mins to script. ^^

Ummh, I cant figure out how important it is about how fast it is possible to make the script here...

It isn't from him, Maybe it was his idea, but ideas get stolen all the time. You can do what you want with it. But I personally don't release it because I understand that he want to keep it for his own server(unqiue).

Thanks for understanding.

No, I am not a scripter, therefore I have not made this myself.

if i were to make for my own server and not release it would you care?

Its not copyrighted, but I will still care when I notice that many are using it. But with common knowledge, its not so hard to make. It will disappoint me, so I will have to eat the bark and move on. Its not the worlds end :p

Its cool to have unique scripts, thats what makes OT's different from each other, its a bit boring if everybody would wear the same t-shirt, with the same color.

I will not be angry on any OT for using the ditch script, unless there is a special reason for it.

If I get angry on an OT, I got my ways to solve the problem.

Imagine this: I'm hunting in a spawn, someone comes and wants the spawn, he uses !ditch and then I have to run back to spawn again and say !ditch. Etc..

I agree with Z-note, what makes a server is the unique-ness of it. And scripts play a major role in that. I don't own any of my spells or anything, but I rather people not copy and mass distribute them ;p

Back
Top Bottom