• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Finalizing fix to Ctrl + Y (TFS)

Mindez

Creator of WoL
Reaction score
(For TFS 0.3b2)

Right now, the "Name report" option kicks the player and adds him to the banlist ("bans" table) with a certain type that represents "Namelocked". On CipSofts's servers on the other hand, this only sends a report to the customer support and they need to validate the suggested namelock to decide wether or not the player's name is violating the Tibia rules.

The reason I'd like to get this working is because I don't want my senior tutors or counsellors to be able to kick people and make them change their names (Because it can easily be abused). Also, a namelock does not kick the player in question in real Tibia either - simply because it's not affecting the gameplay and there's no advantages for the player with the name.

So basically, what I'm requesting is the following:

When someone recieves a "name report", the report is stored somewhere (In an XML document or in the SQL database) and a Community Manager can verify the report, locking the character's name disallowing him to login until it's changed (Perhaps with the namelock function on TFS). The player reported is NOT kicked, even when the report has been verified, but once logged out he/she cannot log back in.

If someone would like to make a short web-script (php) for it aswell that'd be appriciated aswell :)

Back