• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Header for site

Dylanaw

Godly Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I was wondering if someone could make a header for my website?
1000 x 276 px

And if possible to make a header out of this: http://www.lookpictures.net/photos/registered_photos/5274-world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-hd-wallpapers.jpg
Then please do so =)
What name should be on it: Server name is: Grimera , So if possible to add text on it "Grimera" and please use text style that fits the header.

I hope someone will be able to do this!

(If the picture is to large to take a decent header out of it, then feel free to make one by ur self, but please make it fit with the website. U can view how it looks at www.grimera.zapto.org)

Thanks in Advance

-Dylan

Hope it's good enough

grimera.jpg

Kind Regards,
Wezzlan

Thank u it's awesome, but is it possible for u to make the background of the dragon black? <-- It might be not a really great idea but now it looks like its just from World Of Warcraft.
I thank u for making this header i will use it for now rep+ too, but it's kinda only cutted to 1000 x 276 and putted a text on it..

I wan't something spectaculair, something with effect's or anything like that.
(I'm not very good at headers or with pictures at all, so still Thank you for making me one)

But if there is anyone else who can make one that's more awesomer please do it =)

Thanks again!

Ill bet i can fix that.
I didnt read anything about making it more custom. I just followed your requirements, but you're right it's simple made.
I'll see what i can do!

Kind regards,
Wezzlan

- - - Updated - - -

2nd, ver.

grimeepsd.jpg

And.
grimee2.jpg

Kind Regards,
Wezzlan

I like the
grimeepsd.jpg
more.
Because of the green fog of w/e it's called, i will test them both on my website to look wich one is better, i will tell u wich one i will choose.
Rep++ for making those 2!

Thank you very much!

----- EDIT!

I choose
grimeepsd.jpg

It's LOOKS SO AWESOME on the website, u can also view it by going to: www.grimera.zapto.org
Thank you so much rep++

Fits perfectly on the homepage!
You're welcome.

Kind regards,
Wezzlan

Back