• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X [Request] Help 8.60 With Mount

lucce0227

Reaction score
I'd like some help, I'm trying to put Mount on 8.60, but I'm not so good at programming.

I put new outfits on my server.
1627788278833.png

I would like to ask for help in making a code that works something like this:

• Check what the id of the looktype of the player.
  • Check if is male or female
  • Check if he has addon or not.
  • To be an item (action) to click and turn the mount with the right outfit and the right addon and when clicking again it goes back to normal.

If you just help me with some direction, or if you have a link to another similar code that I can use to modify, I'll be very happy to receive, including opinions too.

Thanks for reading! And sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
I'd like some help, I'm trying to put Mount on 8.60, but I'm not so good at programming.

I put new outfits on my server.
View attachment 60792

I would like to ask for help in making a code that works something like this:

• Check what the id of the looktype of the player.
  • Check if he has addon or not.
  • To be an item (action) to click and turn the mount with the right outfit and the right addon and when clicking again it goes back to normal.

If you just help me with some direction, or if you have a link to another similar code that I can use to modify, I'll be very happy to receive, including opinions too.

Thanks for reading! And sorry for my bad english.
do you have the mount system to work this? if you don't have it, it's no use

its not really a mount system, the one he is asking for help is new outfits, he wants a code that will add outfits depending on certain conditions
Yeah, i have the outfits in my client, but i need the code to change them depending on certain conditions. I need 1 code to change to new mount and i will replace in the others.
My client have 25 outfits and 50 mounts to be changed (female and male)

Sim, tenho as roupas no meu cliente, mas preciso do código para alterá-las dependendo de certas condições. Preciso de 1 código para mudar para uma nova montagem e irei substituir nas outras.
Meu cliente tem 25 roupas e 50 montagens para serem trocadas (feminino e masculino)
discord?

Back