• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request]Kill Quest

Virgel

Reaction score
Is there a way to make a quest where you need to kill someone?

example:

1. You go to an npc and ask for a quest
2. The npc tells you to kill 10 minotaures
3. You kill 10 minotaures
4. You can finish the quest at the npc and get youre reward

example2:

1. You go to an npc and ask for a quest
2. The npc tells you to kill "Gaunara"
3. You kill go and kill "Gaunara"
4. You can finish the quest at the npc and get youre reward

thx for you help!
farewell

It is possible in TheForgottenServer, you can use genericEvents > onDeath for it.

Talaturen said:
It is possible in TheForgottenServer, you can use genericEvents > onDeath for it.

Greetings Talaturen...

can you maybe give an example script with this funktions?

- npc gives a quest with where you have to kill 10 wolfes
- after that you go to the npc and get you gift (completed)

As a gift i will send you exclusive for you site my "Fishermans Friend" Quest and my chestsystem (you need to learn how to open a chest!!!) And i will create of course a lot quests soon also

That would be realy nice ;)

hmm this would be interesting.. but im wondering if there IS anyway to track what u have killed, because that could be useful in more then 1 way :/

Jgarder said:
hmm this would be interesting.. but im wondering if there IS anyway to track what u have killed, because that could be useful in more then 1 way :/

if it doesnt work now, maybe there will be a way to code it later that it will be posible... i think many people will use it.

You could try making the same NPC summons those 10 minotaurs , and give them certain value , and when the value= 0 then docreateitem (chest) with X actionid.

Isen said:
You could try making the same NPC summons those 10 minotaurs , and give them certain value , and when the value= 0 then docreateitem (chest) with X actionid.

That doens't do what he wants... He wants 10 minos from the respawn.

An Example would be cool... waiting for it :)

Quest: Kill 10 minos. If you did this, go back to the NPC and get youre reward!

Back