• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Kills Counting

Samme

.::EmmaS-SammE::.
Senator
Reaction score
Hello.

It would be awesome if someone can release script, basing on that, if you kill an demon for example it will send message "You have killed 1 demon.", if someone have killed next demon then it says "You have killed 2 demons." etc... one message each creature;

Player killed 20 demon after login to the game; "You have killed 20 demons.",

Player killed 300 wolfs after login to the game; "You have killed 800 wolfs.".

When player logout, and login again that counting should start counting again from 0.

I think thats great idea for some servers.

Hello.

It would be awesome if someone can release script, basing on that, if you kill an demon for example it will send message "You have killed 1 demon.", if someone have killed next demon then it says "You have killed 2 demons." etc... one message each creature;

Player killed 20 demon after login to the game; "You have killed 20 demons.",

Player killed 300 wolfs after login to the game; "You have killed 800 wolfs.".

When player logout, and login again that counting should start counting again from 0.

I think thats great idea for some servers.

Emmmm "a great idea for a server" or a good copy from Radonia? "Aleria"

EDIT: I can make this script but i wont because on my scripts i don't copy other otservers scripts...

Last edited:
Lawl, I've never played on Radonia or any shit, I just thinks about good ideas for servers, thats not first idea. :)

Wont make it ? Get the fuck of~

Back