• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[request] Make an item transform back into another after X amount of time

Falazen

Reaction score
Greetings. Is it possible to make certain items transform back into another after X amount of time? I need to have it decay into something of my choosing, for my script breaks an item down 4 times, and that fourth item needs to be reverted back to the first item. I think its some form of "addevent" but I can't quite land on it.

Any help, please, is HIGHLY appreciated. I've been searching for a good 3+ hours and I'm just down on luck.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

-Falazen.

Greetings. Is it possible to make certain items transform back into another after X amount of time? I need to have it decay into something of my choosing, for my script breaks an item down 4 times, and that fourth item needs to be reverted back to the first item. I think its some form of "addevent" but I can't quite land on it.

Any help, please, is HIGHLY appreciated. I've been searching for a good 3+ hours and I'm just down on luck.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

-Falazen.

check items.xml soft boots.

decayto is working

not working in the least. I've set a timer, used any item that CAME as decayto, but if I make any item as "decayto" (NOT EQUIPABLE) the timer stays always at (it has X minutes left). If i set it to one minute, it will stay at (Has energy for 1 minute) for around 10, never changing.

Back