• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Request ) Picking "Bot"

Kedor

Reaction score
I am not sure if i post in right section.. but i want to ask if any1 could make / got some kind of bot like tibia NG but i need only auto picking.. that i can add item id and it will pick it to right bp ;( i need it badly :p

yea but i got some other problem now ^^ when i try to install that its saying i need some thing... <roar> i hate that :p

damn i cant install it :p if i will download sources and compile them.. i will have to install to?
can i just get installed bot and run it ;(?
cuz i cant install it :((

it dont have to be GOOD bot.. i just want it to pick some items i want.. thats all.. i need it to OT ^^ i am lazy xD

Last edited:
yea i need soem stuff like Kladden said.. and i was trying to install it and then my pc restarted itself :p
i got old pc :D:D
it is possible to any of you send me "installed" bot? :p

I am not sure if i post in right section.. but i want to ask if any1 could make / got some kind of bot like tibia NG but i need only auto picking.. that i can add item id and it will pick it to right bp ;( i need it badly :p

Kedor that bot it posted TibiaTek is opensource so you can also download the sources, create a new project , add the things you need and then copy/paste the right part of the source? :O

Back