• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[REQUEST] Quest Script (NPC)

Rikuthedestroye

Reaction score
I'm new to Otland forums, not sure if this goes here, but here goes. I am looking for just a general npc quest script. Just for the sake of it, let's say you talk to the npc, he asks you to bring back 5 bones. Then you come back with 5 bones and he moves you on to another quest that asks you to bring 10 bones. You bring back 10 more bones, and you're finished!

Another quest script I would like, if it's possible, is a npc that asks you to go and kill 5 rats. You kill 5 rats. You come back, he asks you to kill 5 more rats, come back and you're finished.

Thanks!

edit this one, and try using search function before asking for something, and btw if you're going to request something, the request thread should be over here, and if one of your scripts, or something like that is wrong, go over here.

And welcome to the OTLand community.

and check the rules

Alright, thanks! Sorry for posting in the wrong thread! That script looks to be what I'm looking for, going to test it out in a few. And yeah, I should search before hand lolol.

Back