• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raid [request] Raids dont working tfs 0.3.4pl2

miklus

Reaction score
Hey!

i have problem with raids...
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "data/raids/ferumbras.xml"
[Error - Raid::loadFromXml] Could not load raid file (data/raids/ferumbras.xml).
Info: failed to load external entity "data/raids/ferumbras.xml"

[Error - Raids::parseEventNode] failed to lad raid ferumbras

raids.xml
Code:
<raid name="Ferumbras" file="ferumbras.xml" interval2="4200" margin="0" enabled="0"/>

ferumbras.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<raid>
<announce delay="0" type="event" message="NO ONE WILL STOP ME THIS TIME!" />
<announce delay="7000" type="event" message="I returned from death and you dream about defeating me?" />
<announce delay="8000" type="event" message="Witness the first seconds of my eternal world domination!" />
<announce delay="10000" type="event" message="Even in my weakened state I will crush you all!" />
<singlespawn delay="0" name="ferumbras" x="122" y="189" z="4" />
</raid>

HELP!

Try this.

Code:
<raid name="Ferumbras" file="ferumbras.xml" chance="60" interval2="4200" margin="0" />

as you saw.

you have "enabled = 0" ... soo ;D

anyway better way is to make raids by globalevents;)

You need to have this file (ferumbras.xml) in /data/raids/ not in /data/raids/scripts/ also enable it as 1, and do /raid Ferumbras not /raid ferumbras. Hope that helps.

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited: