• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Small shape!

Fownie

- єνσℓυиια ∂єνєℓσρєя -
Reaction score
Hai.

I was wondering if anyone here got some spare time to create a shape, or share one with me. I need a small/medium sized, about 300x300. It's for my project. I've tried to create several of shapes, but it just doesn't work out.

Thanks.

Just turn off autoborder. Goto RAW panel. Click borders. Find the one with water/land and make a small island first. Then fill in the gap in middle. and done. Then to make bigger just expand etc. I can't share one but it will take you 10 minutes to make a 300x300 with RAW until you get used to it :)

well... I'd kinda say.. if u can't get a shape right.. you prolly shouldn't map at all :O? it's like.. prio #1... to get the shaping of everything correctly done. :p
A good shape goes for: Continent shape, caves, mountains, houses, city layouts... pretty much everything. Learn to make your own shape, or gquit mapping is my advice to you :)

I managed to create a decent shape - after several of times tho.

Close this thread.

Back