• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Request tool

sleepy

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello,

My name are Rick, and I'm 16 years old
I'm very bussy with my project of an Real map.(8.11)
I'm working on the last part of the server, the NPC'S

But I have to script over 300 npc's, cuzz I want to make real npc's with outfit and job's and items the buy/sell.

It takes a lot of time and I REQUEST AN EASY AND FAST PROGAM TO SCRIPT NPC's I hope anyone can help me with it.

Or did someone already made real npc's that I maybe could use??

well guys I hope to hear soon from you, and I hope anyone can help me so soon as possible, that should be great!!.

Cheers,
//Rick

Hello,

My name are Rick, and I'm 16 years old
I'm very bussy with my project of an Real map.(8.11)
I'm working on the last part of the server, the NPC'S

But I have to script over 300 npc's, cuzz I want to make real npc's with outfit and job's and items the buy/sell.

It takes a lot of time and I REQUEST AN EASY AND FAST PROGAM TO SCRIPT NPC's I hope anyone can help me with it.

Or did someone already made real npc's that I maybe could use??

well guys I hope to hear soon from you, and I hope anyone can help me so soon as possible, that should be great!!.

Cheers,
//Rick

There's some real tibia maps released, download them and take the NPCs you need, then you won't need to make that many any more. ;)

Back