• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request]Tutorial board in Swedish chat forum

Jester said:
Wouldn't be better to post all Tutorials in English? :<
it is.but think that not everyone understand everything :>

you cant read?
Please READ before you post!

u can't just think that just cos ur nl or swe or br or pl that u can get everything in ur language, learn english..

Paws said:
u can't just think that just cos ur nl or swe or br or pl that u can get everything in ur language, learn english..
you maybe should go to school?
and what is the problem with the peoples that is from Poland Brazil Sweden Netherlands?
ps you should learn English i readied your post like 5 min to understand what you mean :S
and where from are you from the "skilled land"? that can everything perfect?

ZoOorO said:
Paws said:
and what is the problem with the peoples that is from Poland Brazil Sweden Netherlands?
ps you should learn English i readied your post like 5 min to understand what you mean :S

Ok. well.. if it took you 5 mins to read my post.. well glhf. and im swedish the same as you (if you are swedish) but i'm probably just not as stupid........... and no i am not from "skilled land". I was born in sweden and i moved to england when i was 4 and i lived in england until i was 14, so yes i am good at english. I also went to an english school in sweden. "engelska skolan" there are english schools in gävle and a few more places, the students there are VERY good at english compared to you even though they are swedish. So i don't think you should complain, goto school and learn english. simple. I even got freinds in "kommunala Skolor" and they are MUCH better than you because they actually paid attention in school unlike you.
So unless Talaturen agrees with that swedish people at "top dogs" and should get first priority, i think that this idea is crap and not even worth thinking about, maybe talaturen will agree to this absurd idea just to make me feel gutted. but i'm not sure. Will this post take 1 hour to read?
(My english is better than my swedish..)
(im sorry if this post is too "flamy".)

Code:
ska jag skriva is svenska senare? du kanske läser snabbare då..?
[/code]

Paws said:
ZoOorO said:
Paws said:

Ok. well.. if it took you 5 mins to read my post.. well glhf. and im swedish the same as you (if you are swedish) but i'm probably just not as stupid........... and no i am not from "skilled land". I was born in sweden and i moved to england when i was 4 and i lived in england until i was 14, so yes i am good at english. I also went to an english school in sweden. "engelska skolan" there are english schools in gävle and a few more places, the students there are VERY good at english compared to you even though they are swedish. So i don't think you should complain, goto school and learn english. simple. I even got freinds in "kommunala Skolor" and they are MUCH better than you because they actually paid attention in school unlike you.
So unless Talaturen agrees with that swedish people at "top dogs" and should get first priority, i think that this idea is crap and not even worth thinking about, maybe talaturen will agree to this absurd idea just to make me feel gutted. but i'm not sure. Will this post take 1 hour to read?
(My english is better than my swedish..)
(im sorry if this post is too "flamy".)

Code:
ska jag skriva is svenska senare? du kanske läser snabbare då..?
i didnt say the it took me 5 min to read it!
i said to UNDERSTAND!
and your post ain't full flame.
anyways this one i understood it direkt but not the first one!

Pockets said:
Why dont you learn english? :p its better to have everything in english
in which language did i speak?
i got the idea when i saw that dutch board have an tutorial board! FFS!

Fine it took you 5 mins to UNDERSTAND/READ whatever. But cool. fine w/e, and its "directly"

Paws said:

Everyone doesn't have the possibility to go in school. I am not saying that Swedish people doesn't but some people find it harder to learn English therefore they ain't that good in English. I am not saying ZoOorO has problem with English either...

And to make it clear to you... ZoOorO suggested this proposal, this is the Feedback/Suggestions forum ain't it? Thought so...

@ up: And it's it's and not its! it's = it is, two words... You shouldn't correct others when you're spelling wrong yourself.

Signed, P.

would be such great for ppl that are interested but lacks the reading skill... great suggestion!

I agree that there should be a sub board in the swedish forum with tutorials. However the only rule would be that you had to post it in the enlish tut boards aswell, so that the whole community may take part of the information.

ps.
I go to a public school

Back