• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] Whole website - Paying up to 200$

Hansson

Reaction score
Hello there!

First off all, admins I couldn't find a more suitable place to put this thread on, so if it's in the wrong place. Please move it to the right one.

Ok, let's start this thread out :)

Im now requesting a website. Yes that's right, im requesting a whole website ready to launch.

Payment: Up to 200$, an old laptop can be included as payment if you want to (only for swedish people.)

Payment will be made with a middle hand, preferable a nice moderator here, perhaps one from Sweden/Norway to ensure that the payment goes as planned

(If it doesn't I can always pay a visit to the one mentioned.)

Now how do I want the website to be?

Well, I wan't it to be Tibiabot related. I can't tell you my website, but it's about tibiabots atleast.
I want the website to be user friendly, no dark colours. But I still don't want it to be plain white and boring. I want that extra touch to it.
Serious looking and organized is a MUST for this, not some overgraphic website like some of them right here. But still not as boring as Modernaac and such.

What I want the website to contain?

Login/signup thread with email activator.
Access to files when logged in.
Subforum similar to the one on Tibia.com (optional)
Flash intro to the website (Pays extra)
Advertise spots (Max 2)
Links section (NOT at the bottom of the website)

Now that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

If you have any questions regarding design or whatever you might wonder about, don't hesitate to ask me :)

(If and when we have a deal, you may NOT release the website anywhere without my permission. Doing so will result in a law suit upon the one who releases it. All the copyrights belong to me after the purchase, however you will still be listed as the creator of the website.

Last edited:
What about an admin panel, don't want one of those?

Not really in need of that since it's gonna be edited with dreamweaver. Feels like it would be safer to not use any admin panel so people can't access that one. Not sure if it's any safer though xD

I might do some "mods" (some scripts) Like a non graphic php structure of the file. Index.php links via index.php?page=name . Content from database etc. Don't expect me to make a layout ;O

Pm me?

I'm able to create a complete website for you.
As I understand you want the site to look professional and clean. PM me with details if you are interested.

PS. I am Norwegian, yet I speak Swedish fluently so you may PM me in Swedish if you wish.

Vouch For Feloth. If you want a good looking site his the one to go to. :)

I'm able to create a complete website for you.
As I understand you want the site to look professional and clean. PM me with details if you are interested.

PS. I am Norwegian, yet I speak Swedish fluently so you may PM me in Swedish if you wish.

Yes that's right, I want a pure professional and clean looking website :) I'll pm you and see what we can work out :)

Back