• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Requesting] An NPC for..

skittles

Reaction score
Hey, I want an NPC for my OTserver that ill soon be hosting its going to be PVP-E and i want it so if you have x kills you can go in the door and into a portal to a npc who you can create an account at.

I want it to ask the player what account number he/she wants
I want it to ask the player what password he/she wants
Also for it to ask the character name
Character Vocation
and then it creates the account and kicks the player (to avoid multiple character makings).

And once they get x kills again they can go back into the door and if they have an existing account they can tell the npc their acc/pass and then they have the option to then "add a character" .

After they make that other character, same as before it kicks them.

Also will need a code for a door so you can only go in it with x kills

Thanks in advance

Hey, I want an NPC for my OTserver that ill soon be hosting its going to be PVP-E and i want it so if you have x kills you can go in the door and into a portal to a npc who you can create an account at.

I want it to ask the player what account number he/she wants
I want it to ask the player what password he/she wants
Also for it to ask the character name
Character Vocation
and then it creates the account and kicks the player (to avoid multiple character makings).

And once they get x kills again they can go back into the door and if they have an existing account they can tell the npc their acc/pass and then they have the option to then "add a character" .

After they make that other character, same as before it kicks them.

Also will need a code for a door so you can only go in it with x kills

Thanks in advance

Im working on it. Cant promise that I will make it.
Probably will be somewhat bugged if I do.

Perhaps will be done on this week.

Last edited:
Back