• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting help with the tutorial

dnls

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trying to understand how TFS works, I have followed the tutorial located on this website and several other tutorials on youtube, however have had no success connecting to the server.

If anyone has an updated tutorial that would be greatly appreciated or can help me on discord. @1DNLS

I've just started exploring TFS source too, it's really interesting. Let me know if you need a hand, couldnt find you on discord

Hi guys,

I'm trying to understand how TFS works, I have followed the tutorial located on this website and several other tutorials on youtube, however have had no success connecting to the server.

If anyone has an updated tutorial that would be greatly appreciated or can help me on discord. @1DNLS
I've just started exploring TFS source too, it's really interesting. Let me know if you need a hand, couldnt find you on discord

Back