• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Requesting idea's of scripts to create

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Installing TFS 1.3 and not intending to host a server, but am looking to understand it better.

I'm going to post a ton of small scripts that will range from useless to awesome, trying to use every function available.

While I'm doing that, if anyone has an interesting script idea that doesn't require a source edit, I'll try to make it as well.

I'll start with posting everything on the forum but if it get's to large, I might have to try to link everything into a pastebin document or something, but all the scripts will be edited into this first comment.

If someone see's a better way to script something, feel free to post a correction / alteration so that I can learn from it. :)

Thanks for your time.

If it doesnt exists yet

what do u think about buying inactive houses script? as i know it does exists for tfs 0.4 but not for 1.3 ( maybe im wrong )

If it doesnt exists yet

what do u think about buying inactive houses script? as i know it does exists for tfs 0.4 but not for 1.3 ( maybe im wrong )
You'll have to explain what this function is for, and how it's used.
I don't understand what the script does from the way you have it worded currently.

You'll have to explain what this function is for, and how it's used.
I don't understand what the script does from the way you have it worded currently.

If someone has a house and this guy is as explain over two weeks offline then you use an extra command which allows you to buy his house.
!inactivebuyhouse <- something like that you knw?

Make script that will create monster that is clone of player.
You can generate monster .xml file in LUA, using player level, outfit etc. to set monsters stats and then reload monsters from LUA using "Game.reload" function. Once you add new monster to the game, you can summon it.

Make script that will create monster that is clone of player.
You can generate monster .xml file in LUA, using player level, outfit etc. to set monsters stats and then reload monsters from LUA using "Game.reload" function. Once you add new monster to the game, you can summon it.
or use revscripts.

let the game be more dynamic. Lets say on thursday from 23:00 BST time till like 6 in the morning, certain NPCs will change their item supply. Something like a black market I guess lol

What npcs/items are up to you

let the game be more dynamic. Lets say on thursday from 23:00 BST time till like 6 in the morning, certain NPCs will change their item supply. Something like a black market I guess lol

What npcs/items are up to you

If its done in LUA i guess its kind of easy. Make tables with the list of items you want, prices etc and when you say trade to the NPC 'the if' will check the time on the hosts PC and then use the corresponding table.

More kind of rings. I have a couple of new ideas on my PVP server that was 98% done but i never bothered to complete it.
The rings were like Absorb, life drain, you know the usual and then a Light Ring that works like a torch if used, or if you kill a monster with another ring it gives you bonus gold of a specific amount sent directly to your bank(10% of the gold dropped in the creature, but a minimum of 1gp).

I also had skill rings - No they dont increase your weapon skills or magic level, but if the ring is being used while you cast a spell, the spell is boosted, both either in area or damage + a new special effect.

Last edited:
Back